The hinged stiff pop-up rig is really easy to tie using the Kodex ready-made Chod rigs.
1) Simply take a size 7 ready-made short Chod rig, some 20lb Shape-Shifter hook-link, and a blob of Graviton putty;
2) Use a 5-turn blood knot to tie the Shape-Shifter to the ring swivel of the chod rig;
3) Then it's just a quick over-hand knot at the other end, pulled tight;
4) Take a 15mm pop-up, tied on with bait floss;
5) Add the amount of putty required.
A super-easy effective rig which should leave you fishing packed full of confidence.